Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week of April 7th through the 14th, 2013:

 Hello everyone so heres what happened this week with the mission
Monday: Elders from the past took our truck four wheeling and broke it so we had to take it to Santa Fe. We were allowed to go the the mall. the mall was lame but it did have a Zumba store and a boot barn I was in HEAVEN
tuesday: we taught our investigator Betty she said that she was baptized before and does not want to do it again so we are working with her on that
Wednesday- The lady we live with Sister Cannon got very very sick. So we did our weekly planning and one lesson with a less active while she was at the dr. We did not feel safe leaving her home alone but shes doing good now :))
Thursday- District meeting I love my district their so fun and im becoming good friends with all of them
Friday- We had exchanges. I stayed in white rock/ los alamos and a girl serving in Las vegas was my companion. She is new like i am but we did great. We went and visited former investigators and we got lost and we were walking around and this man came out and said "hey you guys are the sister missionaries!!! so we went up to him and talked with him for a bit. turns out hes an actor whose been in New Zealand for 5 months acting in a movie and hes also less active. Then we went and taught a lady named Miss Alice who has known about the church for 20 years it was a two hour lesson and it was amazing!!1 The spirit was very very strong and we answered every question she had. It went really well.
Saturday- We went and visited four former investigators and I cant believe how much of the day it took but it went really well. We might be teaching another family very soon. We also were walking home and there was a coyote. eeek Ive havent been that scared for a very long time
Sunday- blehhh we tried former investigators again and we could not  get ahold of anyone so sunday was very long
monday- we got to go to the temple. It was amazing the Albuquerque temple has the Spanish and native American culture there. I got to see some of my old mtc family I was very happy. We then went to Chic fil a for lunch yummy and then did some p day stuff.

so that was that week. this week is going to be very very very busy but im ready. I love you all very much and hope all is well. :))

The pics are of Sister Jonhson and I at the white rock rock. People paint this rock every day and that day it was matts birthday lol. I also got a pic of Hermana Silvia from Burely Idaho and some pics of the temple and a few pics from when my companion and I went to the atomic bomb museum. enjoy!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment