Monday, April 29, 2013

Maddy described her week as "bleh," but said it is getting better! Hopefully, things are starting to look up! She could probably use lots of love and letters this week!

Hey everyone so seriously what a week!!! So I was sick sunday all the way to Friday it was miserable. Then Wednesay night we got a phone call. The children we have been teaching the Palmers their aunt and uncle had court with their parents who are on DRUG CHARGES and the judge gave the kids back to their parents. So weve been asked not to teach them anymore cause its too hard on them :'( Ive never been so disappointed in a court judge in my entire life. The next day the lady we lived with almost had a stroke. So it was a tough week. But saturday we were finally able to go out and teach and work again and that felt great I also remembered Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the lord with all thine heart and lean not into thy own understanding in all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.
This mission there is alot of disappointments and sadness but I also feel gods love for myself and others and I know good things are to come from this mission. I love you all and hope all is well. - Sister Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment