Monday, April 15, 2013

Maddy's latest letter...April 15, 2013

Well, Maddy hasn't been able to send an email yet today, so I am going to type up her latest written letter which also explains why we haven't received any emails today. :)

Dear Family,

So guess what?! Everyone told me how warm it is here, well it snowed. And it's been cold since the day I got here. So not as warm as people told me but that's ok. So these last 3 days have been interesting...yesterday my companion was sick again...but we still taught Betty and got our area books organized. Monday we took our truck to Santa Fe. The alignment and wheel was broken. We took it to one shop but they couldn't do anything. So we went to another shop. We are usually supposed to wait there but the show playing was a naughty show with cussing, nudity, etc. so we got permission to go to the mall across the street. It's a very lame mall but they had a zumba store :) and they had a Boot Barn!!!! They were playing one of my favorite songs "Even if It Breaks Your Heart" by the Eli Young band. I was seriously in heaven. So then Wednesday the lady we lived with was very very sick. We were afraid if we left her, that something bad would happen. We luckily had weekly planning so we stay home for that. And then our only set appointment was the same time as her dr's appointment so we met up with our appointment Shane. He's less active. He has a very strong testimony of the church, but hates coming. (We found out that he was engaged to a member and then she broke it off.) We are still working with him. So Monday I might be emailing you guys...every 6 months the temple is usually closed on Mondays but they open it just for the missionaries. So we are going to the Albuquerque temple Monday. I'm very very excited. Well I <3 you guys very much and hope all is well.

<3,

Sister Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment