Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello everyone so heres what happened this week... so we went looking for alot of former investigators, we taught the ballards, and the t family who are investigators, we taught seminary, went to a meeting in Albuquerque where we found out that there will be sister leaders amazing right!!! But now things are a little rough. Saturday I had a tickle in my throat i brushed it off and went on with the day. But then yesterday  I woke up with a horrible sore throat and I did not feel good at all. My companion felt my forehead and she said that I for sure had a fever. We were giving talks at church so we went to sacrament meeting. I honestly had no idea what I even talked about I was so sick but everyone was impress that I would give a talk when I was so sick. So after sacrament our ward mission leader and some other ward missionaries gave me a priesthood blessing. Afterwards we went home and I slept all day. The lady that was feeding us dinner brought dinner to us bless her sweet heart then we watched legacy and the Joesph smith movie. And today Im still very sick so we are emailing, getting a few things from the store and then staying home cause im still very sick. It stinks cause I want to do the work but I know in time that I will feel better and we will get back to work. I love you all and hope to hear from all of you guys soon - love sister worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment