Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013

Hello everyone!!!! Happy Easter what a week!!! So we now have another family to teach!!!! The sister missionaries met a family 6 months ago they had the discussions once it did not go well but they love the sisters so they have become good friends with them. Well they said I could pracitce teaching with them and it became soooo much more then that. I told them about the first vision and the spirit was VERY strong. The dad agreed to have the family kneel down and pray, read the intro of the bom, and watch conference!!! He refused those six months ago but he is allowing himself and the family to know more its so amazing!!!
Then we had extra time so we decided to go tracting ickkkky. Well my companion said to choose a street I looked at a street and had a very strong feeling that we needed to go to that neighborhood the first two houses did not go well but then we knocked on a door and this sweet old lady opened the door and let us in. She said her son was mormon and that she always loved our temples. We have an appointment with her tomorrow so I hope it will go well :)
Easter was incredible!! The members had an amazing easter sacrament meeting then we watched a talk from Bruce R mcckonkie at the end. Then after dinner we had a feeling that we needed to go home. My companion and I live with a member named Sister Cannon. about a year and a half ago her husband went on a hike and never returned. at the same time a forest fire happened so they think he burned but their not exactly sure... So anyways we went home and we talked about the atonement and what it has in our lives and then we watched the lamb of god and the testaments which are incredible movies about christ. I miss you all but I have survived a month of the mission :)))))). Love you all - Sister Worthington

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing girl, huh? We are so proud of her! Oh wait, I need to add a few more exclamation points for Maddy!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete