Monday, June 10, 2013

Just got a hand-written letter from Sister Worthington as well so I thought I might as well add it!

Hello family,

So guess what! I'm not training!  Yee ha. I was scared to death and did not want to train well not at least now. I want to know what I'm doing before I train. But I did have this feeling that whomever I'm suppose to be companions with is that we have success and that we are suppose to be with each other. My trainer/companion is training a new sister missionary. We have no idea whose getting transferred. Monday we met the elders who are taking over Los Alamos. Their awesome. Tonight we went to a missionary youth activity.  It was funny watching them tract families. The families did things that I see tracting. It was really funny.  Well I love you guys! Have a great week! :)

Love,

Sister Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment