Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013

So my email correspondence with Sister Worthington has gotten pretty choppy as we usually try to be on at the same time and have a conversation (which is so fun, by the way!)  So, I will probably have to start typing up her hand-written letters most of the time.

Here is her latest hand-written letter:

Dear Family,

So after spending all day in Albuquerque I finally got my companion and it's Sister Carpenter!!! She was in my mtc district and one of my roommates there. I'm really really happy! These last 12 weeks were really hard with my last companion. The members were angry and upset with her. So I'm really happy to have Sister Carpenter. We went and saw a former investigator and she asked us to come back. So we went back and we talked about God and his love for us. I had this strong feeling to ask her to be baptized. And she said YES!!!! Only problem is that she's going out of town for a month. And she wants her husband to get baptized with her so we will have to figure out how to win him over. Well I love you guys!  See you in 14 1/2 months!!

Love,

Sister Worthington


No comments:

Post a Comment