Thursday, May 9, 2013

New letter from Maddy! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WRITING HER LETTERS!!! KEEP IT UP!

Hey Family,

Things are going. I was starting to struggle in my area so I got a blessing from the elders and it was an incredible blessing. I was told that Heavenly Father is watching over me, that my family (you guys) will be blessed, that I'm blessing the lives of others and more. After that blessing I felt very good and I have never been so energized to do the work. My companion and I get along a lot better now. We read the scriptures together every day, and we're trying to write down a miracle a day. So the work and my faith is growing. And you guys are doing great. My district was in shock by how much letters I'm getting and my poor companion doesn't get mail at all even from her fiancĂ© so you guys are doing good. Well I loooooove you sooooo much.  Hope all is well.

Sister Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment