Monday, November 11, 2013

After a Hard Fought Battle...

Madison will be coming home with an honorable medical release on Tuesday, November 12.  We are excited to welcome home our hero!

I saw two quotes today that made me think about our LDS missionaries.

The first was:



I don't know about never being missionaries, but I do know our LDS missionaries ARE messages!  They stand for truth and light in a world that is often clouded by sin and confusion. They are truly amazing!

The other quote is this:



I know we all wonder sometimes if our efforts really make a difference, and I hope Madison will take pride in knowing that hers have made a huge difference. Both in this life and in the next, for generations to come, I know the seeds she has planted will blossom. And I know she will continue to plant seeds in the future as well. We are excited to welcome her home after serving an honorable mission!  LOVE YOU MADDY!  WELCOME HOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment