Thursday, March 28, 2013

THE MTC

Hey everyone!!! The mtc is going great!!!! My companion is sister Karl and shes amazing. Shes from Rexburg Idaho. We both hate breakfast, want to be nurses, love country music and we get along great. Shes turning me into a runner. :) The food here is ok.... For breakfast I always have a doughnut, pears and cottage cheese. (im turning into my dad). Then lunch I always have a lettuce wrap. Then dinner whatever is good. There are 12 of us in my district and were all very close good friends. 6 sisters and 6 elders. And were all going to the same mission. So in class we teach investigators. My companion and I first investigator is Mark and hes our teacher. Then our second is this girl named Rachel Everett. She was introduced to the church by a friend and shes in high school. (investigators are actors). I love it here at the mtc today is P day!!! In about an hour my district and I are going to the temple. Were so excited!!! My camera isnt working on this computer so ill send pictures once I get a p day in New Mexico and I'm there next week!!!!!!!!!!! Next monday so 6 days!!!! I love and miss you all. I pray for you all every night and I hope all is well at home. Looove Sister Worthington








No comments:

Post a Comment